Immerse Yourself in Quality
Home Open Sunday!
Step inside and immerse yourself, in an intelligently designed family home.
Architecturally inspired, to provide every creature comfort imaginable. Situated in one of the most prestigious pockets of Connolly and just a short stroll from the World Class Joondalup Resort, this wonderful opportunity awaits you!
Surrounded amongst luxurious mansions, in a quiet and exclusive enclave, on the fringe of Joondalup Golf & Country Club.
For families & friends seeking to live in a cluster of bespoke homes, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This property, is only 3 years old, still presents as new,
With approx. 270m2 of living space, it’s set to capture your attention from the moment you walk in. Spread out over two levels, with solid timber flooring, stone bench tops, aggregate driveways, FOUR generous bedrooms, PLUS a TV/Theatre room that could be converted to another bedroom if desired, three modern bathrooms with the finest of finishes, also revealing an indulgent open-plan kitchen, family dining and lounge area, with sliding door access, that leads to a low maintenance paved entertaining area
Magnificently finished, very modern, light and bright, this most substantial quality family residence creates the ultimate lifestyle, in a World-Class location and within a short walk to the Joondalup Country Club Resort and only minutes from quality schools, shops, parks and of course Perth's world-class beaches.
If you are an investor, this classy holiday home has the potential to generate good yearly returns, with great potential for capital appreciation.
Non-residents of Australia subject to the Australian Foreign Review Board approval, can also purchase this property.
Take advantage of this opulent and lavish lifestyle. This is one you have to experience
- Beautiful ENTRANCE HALLWAY with high ceilings
- Modern light bright and airy, open plan FAMILY, LIVING and DINING area, with patio
doors to the outside entertaining area.
- KITCHEN, with top of the range, quality stone bench tops, stainless steel double sink,
900 mm oven 4 burner gas top, range hood, walk in pantry, fridge recess, quality
with soft closing cupboards, drawers and Island bench with breakfast bar
- Additional LOUNGE/Theatre room (Potential to be used as a 5TH - DOWNSTAIRS
- BATHROOM, with shower, stone top with porcelain vanity, floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate WC
- Laundry with an abundance of cupboard space, stone tops
- Huge double automatic garage, with shopper's entry
A solid wooden stairway, with glass balustrades, leads you to the upper level of this family home. Opening up to a large, light bright and airy lounge area, with its own balcony, which enables you to capture the awesome views of the golf course. Imagine sitting outside of an evening with a glass of wine after a long day. Pure bliss.
- MASTER BEDROOM with double, side by side walk in robes and private EN-SUITE with
huge walk shower, double vanities with stone tops, porcelain sinks and WC
- Three generous FAMILY/GUEST bedrooms with double built in robes
- Family BATHROOM with large bath, double vanities, stone tops and shower
- Separate WC
- Linen cupboard
- Powder room with WC
- AGGREGATE ALFRESCO, with perfect low maintenance gardens, including artificial
- Quality porcelain feature tiles and quality carpets throughout
- Quality Stone bench tops throughout
- High ceilings
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Nestled in one of Connolly’s most Prestigious pockets
- World-Class location
- Just a short walk to the Joondalup Golf Course/Country Club Resort
- Minutes from quality schools including Connolly Primary School, Lake Joondalup
Baptist College and Currambine Primary School
- Close to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre and Currambine local shops, cinemas
- Nearby luscious parklands
- Only minutes away from Perth's world-class beaches.
- Close to Mitchell Freeway access
Built in 2018
NU Dream Home Builder
391m2 block, with approx. 270m2 of living space
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 391 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal