A quiet cul-de-sac location is the fitting setting for this vey well presented 3 bathroom 1 Bathroom home set on an elevated 555sqm with tree filled views and a charm that will impress.
Stepping into the home you are greeted by the light and bright sunken living and dining areas which are overlooked by the quality kitchen which also features a generous breakfast bar.
Located at the front of the home ,the main bedroom is generous in size and functionality with a semi ensuite access and plenty of robe space.Two further bedrooms at the back of the house complete the sleeping zones and the main bathroom and laundry are conveniently located to all bedrooms.
The floor plan is appealing and the presentation is outstanding.
The Bonus feature of this well designed property is the massive paved outdoor pitched patio entertaining area complete with a purpose built limestone feature BBQ setting,easy care garden and lawns and a protected fish pond.
A firepit zone is perfect for those chilly nights sharing time with family and friends.
Located within walking distance to local schools and close the shops and transport links this property is ready to move into and enjoy the hard work the current owners have done for you.
• Entrance area leading to the step down living areas one way and the bedrooms the other
• Living and dining areas with warm wooden floors and options to bring the outside in by
opening up the blinds on the windows and letting the light flow through.A split wall
airconditoner is perfect to ensure waqrm winters and cool summers.
• Elevated kitchen with induction cooktop and euromaid oven,dishwasher,double sink
and plenty of storage plus bonus breakfast bar.
• Modern bathroom with bath,shower and vanity.
• Laundry with folding bench,private wc and sliding door to the exterior.
• Carpeted main bedroom with triple built in robes ,ceiling fan and split wall
airconditioner.Acees to the bathroom.
• Carpeted two further bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Massive pitched patio,paved entertaining area with pull down blinds and feature
limestone bbq structure.Views across the houses with a calming treescape.
• Purpose built fish pond protected with netting from the inquisitive birdlife,lovely lush
lawn and easy care garden beds.Coloubond fencing modernises this whole area.
• A spacious garden shed and side access to the garage with roller door utilises the
side zone of this property.
• Storage gas hot water system
• Reticulated gardens.
• approx 600m to East Wanneroo Primary School and Wanneroo Secondary College
• approx 2km to Wanneroo Central Shopping Hub and Business precinct plus
• approx 10.9 km to Lakeside shopping centre Joondalup and Joondalup train station.
• approx 8.1km to Edgewater train Station
Beautifully presented and well maintained this property is definately one to view.
See you Sunday
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 555 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal