Immaculately Presented Family Home
Set on a spacious 767m2 block sits this immaculately presented 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home. This multi-level residence has a fantastic layout & plenty of space for the whole family. Boasting multiple living spaces, massive kitchen, renovated bathrooms, stunning outdoor entertaining area with a below ground pool and a games room featuring its very own bar! Situated in an ideal family friendly, quiet street. This one won’t last long.
- Chef-sized kitchen located in the heart of the home with plenty of bench & cupboard space, modern appliances, large pantry, island bench and dishwasher
- Outdoor entertaining area features a huge pitched patio, Handy BBQ area with a plumbed in sink and of course the stunning pool! The perfect place to spend those hot summer days with a drink!
- Handy games room featuring its own bar which conveniently leads out to the outdoors
- Large master bedroom includes split system air con, large walk in robe & The stunning ensuite has ‘his n hers’ sinks, Huge shower and floor to ceiling tiling.
- 3 x great sized minor bedrooms all feature built in robes, 2 of these rooms have ceiling fans and the other has split system air con
- A very convenient activity room is located between the minor bedrooms, perfect for the kids to play
- The main bathroom has been renovated to a high standard and also features a huge shower and floor to ceiling tiling.
- Spacious laundry with plenty of storage space plus multiple linen/storage cupboards in the hallway
- A huge bonus is the 3-car garage and all the parking space out the front, plenty of room for the boat, trailer or caravan. There is even handy workshop/ storage area here as well.
- Extras include: Evaporative air-con throughout, manual retic system, solar panels, security system, high ceilings, emergency backup lightning & heaps of storage space including room in the attic and 2 x garden sheds
- Built in 1995 with a total living space of 326m2 under the main roof!
Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac right next to Huntingdale park and a short drive to lakeside Joondalup, great schools, beautiful beaches and Joondalup golf course this property really does have you covered.
Call today to arrange a viewing!
Kade Kemsley: 0404 665 503
Jake Kemsley 0404 666 551
- Below Ground Pool : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 767 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal