Built in 2006 on a quiet street, directly opposite beautiful parklands, set on a generous yet easy care 439 sqm of land, this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom will impress all walks of life!
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on style and space, boasting an excellent, versatile floorplan for your complete family needs.
At the heart of the home sits the well equipped modern kitchen featuring ample benchtops, breakfast bar, hotplate, wall mounted oven, extra large built in pantry, generous fridge recess and an abundance of cupboards. Ideally positioned for easy access via glass sliding doors to the central and totally private, pretty undercover alfresco dining courtyard.
An elegant formal lounge, filled with natural sunlight plus the large Master suite are located at the front of the property to capture lush parkland views.
Three minor bedrooms are positioned towards the rear of the property and serviced by spacious family bathroom with separate WC.
Features at a glance:
* Impressive front façade and portico entry
* Open kitchen
* Open plan, spacious family and dining rooms with high ceilings
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit to main living areas & minor Bedroom
* Elegant formal lounge with gorgeous parkland views
* French feature doors
* Window treatments
* Rear, large remote double garage, with shopper's entry, accessed via private laneway
* Ample front parking bays for visitors and guests
* Private rear garden
* Paved side access pathways
* Central courtyard entertaining area
* Laundry with linen press and ample storage
* Just a short stroll to the Bus Stop for easy access to Lakeside Joondalup & Whitfords
Covid 19 “Our greatest priority at this time is the health and wellbeing of our team and you our customers.
Please advise our office or me directly if you or anyone close to you has recently travelled overseas or has flu like symptoms"
- Type : House
- Land Size : 439 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal