Family Grandeur of Epic Proportions on 5,095sqm!
Stunningly nestled on a massive 5,095sqm (approx.) block and offering almost 527 sqm of quality modern living throughout, this exemplary 2015-built 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home by 101 Residential epitomises style, sophistication and spaciousness, with plenty of room left over for parking, a future tennis court, potential workshop, possible extensions and more.
The main hub of the house is over 50sqm of open-plan family and dining space, warmed by a feature Escea gas fireplace, boasting folding plantation shutters that reveal access out to a fabulous entertaining alfresco and incorporating the sleekest of kitchens into its airy design – the latter coming complete with sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, double Clark sinks, high-end tap fittings, a huge fridge/freezer recess, mirrored splashbacks, deep storage options, a pantry, walk-in scullery (with stone tops and over-head and under-bench storage of its own) and a luxurious selection of immaculate AEG appliances, inclusive of a semi-integrated dishwasher, an integrated microwave-combi oven, a range hood, five-burner gas cooktop, range hood and twin ovens. Adding to the living options are a sunken and carpeted front lounge – with splendid tree-lined views – off the entry, as well as a commodious theatre room that is also carpeted for comfort, is illuminated by down lights and features an elevated seating area for the ultimate cinema-style experience.
The three minor bedrooms within the main floor plan are all large, light, bright and benefit from the bonus of built-in wardrobes, whilst the study – complete with a pleasant inland vista and an office-cabling setup – also has its own robe and can easily be converted into another bedroom if need be. A sumptuous over-sized master retreat has “parental relaxation” written all over it and enjoys plenty of room for pampering, as well as a spacious ensuite bathroom where a walk-in shower and separate bathtub meet a corner stone vanity and a separate toilet, plus a fully-fitted walk-in robe for good measure.
A self-contained fifth bedroom with its own private access via sliding shutters off the side courtyard doubles as a separate “guest suite” with split-system air-conditioning, double mirrored built-in robes, a living-come-sitting area and a trendy ensuite (third bathroom) that consists of a shower, toilet and stone vanity. Adding to the outdoor-entertainment setting is a connecting patio to the alfresco that is generous enough to cater for absolutely any occasion and partially covers a large six-metre swim-spa with “summer fun” written all over it.
Only metres separate your front doorstep from the sprawling Sheffield Park, whilst bus stops, sporting facilities, East Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Secondary College, shopping at Wanneroo Central and so much more are all just a matter of minutes away. This truly is a unique lifestyle and location opportunity like no other!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Massive remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry and side and rear recessed storage areas
• Carpeted master suite/retreat
• Spacious main bathroom with a stone vanity, shower and separate bathtub to cater for everybody’s personal needs
• Well-appointed laundry off the kitchen, complete with stone bench tops, ample built-in storage options, outdoor access and a huge walk-in storeroom
• Feature wide entry door – plus storage closet off entry
• Walk-in linen press and powder room to hallway, plus outdoor access to the side alfresco and swim-spa area
• Outdoor ceiling fans – one to the alfresco and a second hovering over the connecting pitched-patio extension, alongside feature down lighting and remote-controlled café blinds
• 24 solar-power panels (with a Sungrow battery included)
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• A/V intercom system
• CCTV security-camera system
• Two instantaneous gas hot-water systems
• Profile doors, feature ceiling cornices and feature skirting boards throughout
• Quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• Feature white plantation window shutters and sliders to certain areas
• NBN high-speed internet connectivity
• Insulation batts
• Rainwater tank
• Semi-manual reticulation
• Low-maintenance rear gardens and gazebo area to main backyard
• Outdoor gazebo (with bench), tool shed and yard area to service the guest-suite area
• Ample driveway parking space for your guests and visitors (or even trucks) – plus a valet parking spot at your front portico
• Laneway access to double side gates that reveal a separate boat or trailer parking bay in the yard
• Residence Area – 406sqm (approx.)
• Garage Area – 64sqm (approx.)
• Porch Area – 28sqm (approx.)
• Alfresco Area – 28sqm (approx.)
• Total Area – 527sqm (approx.)
• “Special Residential” zoning
Rates : $2560
Water : $1364
- Air conditioned : -
- Patio : -
- Study : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 5094 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal