Terrific tranquility graces this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home where all of the hard work has already been done for you, leaving absolutely nothing for you to do other than to simply bring your belongings, move straight on in and enjoy the stunning Japanese garden that the owners have so impressively created at the rear.
A splendid rock waterfall feature flows into the pond that is overlooked by a fabulous outdoor alfresco-entertaining deck – huge in size and recently refurbished. The separate cabana deck in the backyard is new and has lighting, with the second large entertaining area complementing an adjacent firepit.
Inside, a welcoming lounge room sits directly opposite the massive front master-bedroom suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a private ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, toilet and vanity. The theme of comfort and spaciousness continues into the open-plan family and dining area, where most of your casual time will be spent. There, a gas bayonet and sliding alfresco door meet a newly-renovated kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, strip lighting, new double sinks, pull-out double-pantry drawers, over-head cupboards, an integrated range hood, a new Ariston gas cooktop, a Siemens oven, a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher and a breakfast bar with storage either side of it.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options on offer to you is a light and bright activity room with pleasant views out to the yard, in between the minor bedrooms. Built-in robes grace all three of those rooms, serviced by a stylish main bathroom with a large corner bathtub and double showerheads – including a rain shower. A double garage with high ceilings completes this exceptional package.
Superbly surrounded by other quality residences, this unique abode lies only walking distance away from Tapping Primary School, St Stephen’s School, the lovely Waldburg Park, bus stops, The Duke Bar and Bistro, Carramar Village Shopping Centre, community sporting facilities and even the Carramar Golf Club. What a location, what a lifestyle, what an opportunity!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Freshly painted throughout
• Extra custom storage in the 2nd bedroom
• Practical laundry with a linen press, shelving, a separate toilet and outdoor access down the side of the property
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with high ceilings, a new rear access door and internal shopper’s entry, via the kitchen
• New low-maintenance Spanish ceramic timber-look floor tiles to the lounge, bedrooms and activity room
• New blinds
• Multiple rooftop solar-power panels
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Fully reticulated
• Manicured front gardens – with roses
• Close to Tapping Primary School and Joseph Banks Secondary College and St Stephens Private School
• A few minutes away from Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, more shopping at Banksia Grove and the Wanneroo Botanic Gardens and Mini Golf
• Easy access to the freeway and our pristine northern-suburbs’ coastline
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 600 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal