Stunning Coastal Quality!
Saturday, 25-Jan-2020, 2:00 PM to 2:45 PM
Treat your family to something special by moving them into this exquisite 5 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey residence by Beaumonde Homes, commandingly positioned on a 658sqm (approx.) corner block only a two-minute walk to the popular Burns Beach Café & Restaurant, as well as the glorious surf and sand just beyond it.
The wildcard to this highly-functional and flexible floor plan is a versatile fifth bedroom-come-studio downstairs that is currently being utilized as a salon and can easily be converted into either a home office or back to a bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, stylish light fittings and its own private side external access for potential clients. Matching the huge neighbouring outdoor alfresco-entertaining area next to it, a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen space is graced by quality sandstone floor tiles and boasts a breakfast bar for casual meals, alongside sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry, foil-wrapped cabinet doors, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, over-head storage, a stainless-steel fridge-and-freezer combination (with plumbing), a stainless-steel Asko dishwasher and a spectacular new Smeg cooker with a seven-burner gas hotplate, an extra Teppenyaki plate add-on, two electric ovens, a griller and a warming tray.
Also downstairs, double doors reveal a fully-equipped theatre room with a projector and cinema-style screen, whilst the games room can also be turned into a home office with sound-proof walls, gleaming wooden floorboards and side access to the exterior for good measure. Providing a picturesque backdrop to it all is a shimmering rear below-ground salt-water swimming pool with a trickling waterfall feature that will help set the mood this summer, along with a delightful relaxation deck right next to it.
Upstairs, wool carpets warm a generous parent’s retreat where a feature recessed ceiling meets a large front balcony that is shared with the sumptuous master suite – itself complete with a ceiling fan, splendid ocean glimpses from bed, a decent walk-in robe and an exemplary ensuite bathroom comprising of a large shower, a bubbling spa bath, a separate toilet, mirrored storage and twin “his and hers” marble vanity basins. With its own wooden floors, the adjacent second bedroom doubles as a nursery – or even another study just for mum and dad – and offers access into a mezzanine roof space for when long-term storage is required.
Just metres away from beautiful Bengello Park, easily accessible to the new local bus route and close to a future shopping village, more shopping at Currambine Central, top schools, golf courses, Currambine Train Station and freeway convenience, there is not much you won’t fall in love with when it comes to living here. It’s time to make all of your dreams come true at once!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Recessed ceiling to family room, with easy access out to a fabulous alfresco-entertaining area comprising of two fans, its own recessed ceiling, feature down lighting, café blinds for protection from the elements, an electric heater and a gas bayonet for barbecues or future outdoor-kitchen provisions
• Separate theatre room with easy-care flooring, a recessed ceiling, an electric fireplace and integrated audio speakers in the ceiling
• Double doors that separate the main living space from the front entry hallway
• Modern low-maintenance flooring to the downstairs 5th bedroom/studio/office, as well as queen-sized 3rd/4th bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored BIR’s
• Well-appointed main lower-level bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, a sleek marble vanity and built-in mirrored storage
• Two ground-floor powder rooms (one with a marble vanity), as well as a cloak cupboard, a walk-in linen press and an under-stair storeroom
• Remote-controlled double garage with a storage area, rear access and internal shopper’s entry
• Protective pool cover
• Double-door portico entrance
• Solar-power panels
• Two ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems (with zoning)
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Caesar Stone staircase base
• Quality CrimSafe security doors throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices throughout
• Feature skirting boards
•Timber Venetian blinds
• Profile doors throughout
• Three-phase power to property
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Private side courtyard – ideal for a quiet coffee or to watch magical sunsets from
• Aggregate concrete to exterior
• Lush front lawns and easy-care gardens
• 658.44sqm block with single and double side-access gates at either end
- Below Ground Pool : -
- Patio : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 658 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal