BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED FAMILY HOME
Welcome to 46 Potoroo Street. This incredibly beautiful, spacious family home is ideally located in the heart of the Banksia Grove community, surrounded by schools, parks and shops all within easy access.
Built in 2019, this stunning home still presents like new and showcases many amazing features including high ceilings, beautiful large floor tiles in the main living area with tiled skirting, stone bench tops, LED light fittings, zoned reverse cycle AC throughout and boasts a clever design that includes 4 bedrooms plus front office, or could even be utilised as a 5 bedroom home!
Packed with all the modern day comforts, this fresh residence is just perfect for a growing family.
Currently tenanted by a young family who adore calling this their home and have meticulously cared for the property and would dearly love to stay on if given the opportunity by a savvy investor. Current fixed term lease $450 per week expires on 8th February 2022 so can also be sold as vacant possession at settlement to a buyer wanting to move straight in.
Some of the features of this superb property include:
- Functional 375 sqm block (approx) of land improved by a solid 4/5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with double garage and paved driveway leading to a grand double door entrance.
- Open plan living with spacious dining and family rooms adjoining the kitchen, that also opens up to the stunning rear alfresco area.
- Gorgeous kitchen with stone bench tops, double sink and high quality appliances including large 900mm oven, 5 burner cook top, large fridge recess, walk in pantry cleverly adjoins the laundry (with linen cupboard) next to the kitchen. Plus there is plenty of storage in all of the the drawers and cupboards
- Front study / office immediately after the entry that can be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Spacious Master suite and ensuite features large bench top with double basins and glass screen shower and a large walk in robe.
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have built in robes and are generous in size too. Bedroom 2 is situated toward the front of the house next to the master suits so could be utilised as a baby nursery. Bedrooms 3 and 4 located either side of main bathroom.
- Modern main bathroom with shower, vanity and separate bath.
- Daikin Reverse Cycle ZONED air-conditioning throughout.
- LED lighting lighting and high ceilings.
- Beautiful low maintenance alfresco with lush green patch of lawn that is reticulated, perfect for the kids and/or pets to play.
Plus so much more... The list goes on and on.
46 Potoroo Street offers modern, practical, low maintenance living of a grand nature. A functional family home that you can move straight in to. This is ideal for young families, couples, singles or even an investment opportunity for a buyer who wants to buy now and rent out immediately with no work to do.
This residence really MUST BE SEEN to be truly appreciated.
Houses in this suburb are SELLING QUICKLY! Please don't miss out on this opportunity to buy a big beautiful home in a highly desired growing community.
Please contact David Mead on 0428 814 407. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE - The wearing of face masks is now mandated in all public indoor settings in the Perth and other regions. We respectfully requests that you MUST wear a face mask and register your attendance if attending this property. In the case of an exemption it must be produced beforehand. We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. However, we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquires and due diligence in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 375 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal