Backing on to private land and nestled in one of the quietest and most sought-after pockets in East Wanneroo, this wonderful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home boasts a larger-than-average floor plan in the form of two huge living zones and a generous outdoor setting that leaves heaps of room for a future swimming pool – and then some.
There is even space to park a caravan within an elevated two-tiered front yard, splendidly overlooked by a gated front entry deck from where the most pleasant of tree-lined vistas is complemented by magical sunsets almost every single day of the year. Inside, gorgeous French doors reveal a massive carpeted formal front living room, complete with a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet, stylish light fittings and double servery windows off an extra-large kitchen.
Most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the airiness of an expansive open-plan family, dining and games area that, like the kitchen, is beautifully tiled and features a breakfast/meals bar, ceiling fan, gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning and external access to the rear where a giant workshop shed and an over-sized entertaining patio lie in wait, alongside elevated low-maintenance gardens and a trickling water feature to help set the mood no matter what the occasion.
A welcoming master-bedroom suite is totally segregated from the minor sleeping quarters and benefits from its own ceiling fan, a split-system air-conditioning unit, an enormous walk-in wardrobe and a commodious ensuite bathroom – shower, separate toilet, heat lamps and all. Completing this exceptional package is a very secure remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper’s entrance, roller-door access to the back patio and key-code entry in case of emergency.
Only seconds separate this super-comfortable abode from the likes of East Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Secondary College, bus stops, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, Wanneroo Aquamotion, cafes, restaurants, parks and more. If you are searching for something that little bit bigger and better than the rest, then this is it!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Spacious kitchen with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, separate oven, range hood and a Fisher and Paykel double-drawer dishwasher
• Easy-care flooring to all bedrooms, including a 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe
• 3rd bedroom with a ceiling fan, BIR and a striking feature wall
• Light and bright 4th bedroom with a WIR
• Light-filled main bathroom, comprising of a separate shower and bathtub
• Tiled laundry with outdoor access to the rear
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Backyard lawn area
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Security-alarm system
• Feature skirting boards
• Security doors throughout
. Solar Panels
• Gas hot-water system
• Lock-up side storage shed
• Manual reticulation
• 15-amp power connection point for caravans at the front of the property
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• 645sqm (approx.) block
• Side access
• Close to sporting facilities, the Wanneroo Showgrounds, Lake Joondalup, public transport and more
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 646 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal