Just Bring Your Belongings!
***********OPEN BY APPOINTMENT********
CONTACT DEE TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TIME Ph 0438606997
All of the hard work has already been done to this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home, leaving absolutely nothing for you to do other than to simply move on in and enjoy a wonderful location only a few doors up from the lovely Elton Park.
New carpets and quality low-maintenance floor coverings complement a fresh coat of paint and a series of spacious living zones. Gorgeous double French doors reveal a commodious front theatre room off the entry, with the wiring ready to go and in place for those seeking the ultimate cinema-style experience.
A huge central hub of an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent, in the presence of a gas bayonet, a breakfast bar that is ideal for quick meals, a massive fridge/freezer recess, tiled splashbacks, a water-filter tap, a corner pantry, a Westinghouse gas cooktop, a brand-new Westinghouse oven, a Bosch dishwasher and more. The large adjacent games room essentially triples living options before seamlessly spilling outdoors to an expansive pitched patio for private paved entertaining at the rear – bordered by low-maintenance gardens, a backyard lawn patch and a powered workshop shed with a roller door.
The bathrooms have both been renovated to a high modern standard, including a sleek ensuite with a corner bathtub, a sizeable double rain shower and a toilet – all complementing separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes and a split-system air-conditioning unit in the over-sized front master-bedroom suite. The remaining bedrooms are also newly carpeted and have built-in robes of their own.
Nearby, you will also find bus stops, schools, picturesque Lake Joondalup, The Ashby Bar & Bistro and multiple shopping facilities – including the new local Farmer Jack’s supermarket at Ashby Village, as well as the popular Wanneroo Central complex. Now this is living!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry via the kitchen
• Light and bright 4th or “guest” bedroom with semi-ensuite access into a modernised main bathroom – featuring a shower and separate bathtub
• Tiled laundry with a large walk-in linen/broom cupboard, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• Automatic reticulation
• Manicured front gardens
• Bluetooth wireless audio system in roof
• Integrated ceiling audio speakers to the main living area and outdoor eaves
• 15-amp power connected to the backyard shed/workshop
• Front and rear security doors
• NBN connected
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Slightly-elevated 576sqm (approx.) block with side access
• Built in 2005 (approx.)
Aprox Rates $2300.00
Aprox Water rates $1213.13
- Air conditioned : -
- Gas HWS : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 576 sqm
- Council Rates : $2300Per Year
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal