SELLER IS SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING
Saturday, 25-Jan-2020, 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
This elevated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence in a tranquil and sought-after street where the Scenic Drive parklands bordering Lake Joondalup are literally footsteps away. This leafy locale also boasts a private outdoor entertaining area that combines lake and inland glimpses with external options, including shaded and open courtyards, a sunken backyard lawns and gardens filled with frangipani, grapes, bananas, lemons and a growing mango tree.
Inside, an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area features installed appliances, built-in timber cabinetry and ceiling to floor windows that allows full views of the sparkling pool and outdoor entertaining areas.
The master bedroom is towards the front of the floor plan and separate from everything else, comprising of mirrored built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Close to schools, shopping, transport and ideal for investors seeking an entry into the proposed R40 re-zoning area, this outstanding home really does have a lot to offer
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Jarrah timber floorboards
* Solar power panels
* Undercover Chlorinated swimming pool
* Split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and feature down lighting to the open-plan
* family/dining area
* Full automatic reticulation
* A breakfast bar for casual meals off a well-appointed kitchen with a Chef gas cook top/upright oven, an Omega dishwasher, tiled bench tops and a double pantry
* 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms are all carpeted with ceiling fans and floor to ceiling built in robes.
* Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
* Laundry with linen press and outdoor access
* Separate toilet
* Walk-in linen press with power
* Extra linen cupboard
* Plenty of extra room to entertain by the pool
* Outdoor lighting
* Single carport with rear access
* Gas hot water system
* Low-maintenance gardens
* Garden shed
* Security/fly screens throughout
* Ample front driveway parking
* Side access
* Proposed re-zoning area (R40) * 702sqm block (approx.)
* Easy access to Wanneroo Primary School, Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, sprawling parklands and playgrounds, public transport and everything else!
Water : $1,171.19
Rates : $2,100.00
- Air conditioned : -
- Below Ground Pool : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 702 sqm
- Water Rates : $1171Per Year
- Council Rates : $2100Per Year
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal