Timeless quality abounds throughout this spectacular 6 bedroom 5 bathroom two-storey family haven that stunningly overlooking the sprawling Lexcen Park playing fields across the road and is perfectly positioned just footsteps away from the site of the exciting Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment that is well and truly under the way. You will be in awe of this property’s seemingly-endless space, multitude of living and entertainment options and breathtaking panoramic ocean views. They just don’t make them like this anymore.
Downstairs and beyond double front doors, you are welcomed inside by a grand tiled entry foyer that makes an instant first impression on the heart and soul. The tiled home office is spacious enough to be considered as a seventh bedroom and enjoys splendid parkland views, as well as semi-ensuite access through to a fully-tiled fifth bathroom with a shower, toilet and marble vanity. On the other side of the foyer is a sixth/guest bedroom suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and its own fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – shower, toilet, vanity and all.
The impeccably-tiled kitchen is huge in size and will impress any resident chef with its sparkling granite and island bench tops, double sinks, water-filter tap, glass splashbacks, a double-door walk-in pantry, wine racking, a range hood, a Westinghouse electric cooktop, double DeLonghi ovens, an integrated microwave, a stainless-steel Blanco dishwasher and a servery window into a massive tiled dining room – recessed ceiling, stylish light fittings, breakfast bar and all. The centre of attention on the ground floor is a spacious family room with its own striking recessed ceiling, a wood fireplace, a gas bayonet for heating and, like the dining room, seamless outdoor access to a fabulous lined alfresco-entertaining area at the rear. The north-facing backyard – with neatly-tended lawns – has had plans for a spa in the corner of the garden already approved. Ditto with drawings for a full alfresco verandah, that will undoubtedly assist in enhancing everybody’s entertainment experience.
Upstairs, plenty of natural morning sunlight filters through into a versatile lounge/retreat area, where a recessed dome ceiling meets a pleasant parkland vista. Sublime Eastern States’ wooden Blackbutt flooring dominates the entire level, where the piece de resistance is an enormous master retreat-come-theatre room with double doors for peace and quiet, a movie-style screen and projector, a giant walk-in dressing room, a combination of mesmerising ocean and backyard views and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite with a bubbling corner spa bath, an over-sized shower, heat lamps, twin “his and hers” granite vanities, under-bench storage, a bidet and toilet.
A large king-sized second bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-height mirrored built-in robes and more ocean views over the marina, whilst the carpeted third bedroom is also spacious and features full-height mirrored built-in robes of its own – plus sea views out to the marina and “Rotto”. The latter also shares semi-ensuite access into the fully-tiled main family bathroom with a corner bath, a separate shower, toilet and granite vanity, as does a generous carpeted fourth bedroom – also with ocean views and full-height mirrored robes. The fifth bedroom essentially doubles as another guest ensemble with fitted full-height mirrored built-in robes and its own personal fully-tiled ensuite – shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps, toilet, vanity and all. This really is one special home.
The kids can walk to Ocean Reef Senior High School only metres away, as you and the family – or several families wanting to live under the one roof – take full advantage of a very close proximity to Beaumaris Primary School, Prendiville Catholic College, Ocean Reef Primary School, St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School, Beaumaris Shopping Centre, the local Ocean Reef shopping village, public transport, the freeway, glorious swimming beaches and more. Sometimes, only the best will do!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Functional laundry off the 6th/guest bedroom, complete with double wash troughs, a fold-out ironing board, ample storage options, tiled splashbacks and internal hanging space
• Linen press, off the entry
• Double upstairs linen press, with a laundry chute for clothing
• Separate double upper-level linen cupboard
• Extra-large remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry, plus access to a large two-way storeroom – with its own shopper’s access
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Integrated audio ceiling speakers
• Outdoor audio speakers
• New internal profile doors throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Gorgeous white plantation window shutters throughout
• Two clothesline – one under cover and protected from the elements
• Two instantaneous gas hot-water systems
• Full bore reticulation
• Sunken backyard lawns
• Fruit and vegetable gardens in the backyard – plus a loquat tree out front
• Outdoor trough and stainless-steel work area
• Corner tool shed
• Ample driveway parking space for your boat, caravan or trailer
• Two side-access gates
• Opposite Lexcen Park, its playground and lush sporting facilities, plus only walking distance away from the marina and Ocean Reef Senior High School
• Close to Ocean Reef Primary School, Beaumaris Primary School and St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School, amongst other fantastic educational facilities
• Easy drive to both Mindarie and Hillarys Marinas, as well as Currambine Central Marketplace for extra shopping
• Short trip to Currambine Train Station and public transport, as well as the freeway
- Study : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 810 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal