Picturesque Private Retreat!
Beautiful birdlife, stunning serenity and awe-inspiring tree-lined views all impressively combine to accompany this exquisite 2006-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom In-Vogue home that benefits from a corner aspect in a splendid dress-circle pocket where sprawling parklands and a majestic nature reserve are enviably within easy walking distance of one another.
A formal tiled entry foyer welcomes you inside and separates the elegant front lounge from a huge home office – both carpeted for comfort. The adjacent open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is impeccably tiled and is where most of your casual time will be spent, whilst double French doors reveal a fantastic rear games room that, like the main living space, seamlessly extends outdoors to a fabulous wraparound L-shaped alfresco.
The most private of backyard settings also boasts a trickling water feature that helps set the mood, lush green lawns, a Bali-inspired gazebo for extra entertaining and pleasant low-maintenance gardens. Back inside, the minor sleeping quarters are also situated on the ground floor and feature three double bedrooms – all comprising of built-in wardrobes.
The entire upper level doubles as the “parent’s wing” where a versatile retreat – or extra living room – offers total peace and quiet before spilling out on to the front balcony where you will absorb magical sunsets over the pristine nearby bushland. A spacious master suite with a huge walk-in wardrobe meets a contemporary ensuite bathroom, complete with a shower, separate bathtub, toilet, stylish light fittings and dimming controls.
This is your chance to capitalise on a wonderful location bordered by Carosa Park to the south, Provost Park to the north, Lake Joondalup to the west and the likes of top schools, bus stops, The Ashby Bar & Bistro and the future Ashby shopping complex – currently under construction – all being within a very close proximity of your front doorstep. What a superb opportunity!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Soft neutral décor throughout
• Portico entrance with double leadlight front doors
• Stylish light fittings and a built-in cupboard to the home office downstairs
• Tiled games room
• Lovely kitchen with a five-burner gas cooktop, Kleenmaid double ovens, a Kleenmaid range hood, a Bosch dishwasher, storage pantry and a breakfast bar for quick meals
• Carpet to all bedrooms and upstairs retreat
• The parent’s retreat also boasts a recessed ceiling, as well as roof/attic storage access
• Separate bath and shower to main downstairs bathroom
• Light and bright laundry with built-in and walk-in linen presses, plus outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with rear access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Under-stair storage
• Cloak cupboard off entry foyer
• Feature staircase lighting
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Eight (8) rooftop solar-power panels – with a 2kW inverter system
• Security-alarm system
• Battery-operated security window shutters to bedrooms two and three (rear windows)
• Wooden blinds throughout
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Manicured gardens
• Full reticulation
• Sandstone façade/exterior
• Side garden shed
• Side access
• Surrounded by other quality family homes
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 709 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal