QUIET,QUALITY AND SO CONVENIENT!
A well-presented 2017 Gemmill Homes built 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence on a low-maintenance block, located in a peaceful non-thoroughfare, private street; This home has everything the first home buyer or down-sizer is looking for!
The modern feature stone facade of the residence sets this home apart from the rest.
Through the portico entrance, we are led through the hallway past the main bedroom towards the hub of the home ,a combined dining and living zone with high bulkhead and the heart of the home ,the kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances and ample cupboard space . The home has quality flooring throughout, with a mix of comfortable carpets and easy-care tiles.
The carpeted main bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe provides space and privacy and is located at the front of the house with the further two bedrooms and the conveniently located bathroom positioned off a passage way on the southern side of the home.
The Ashby village shopping Centre is walking distance and offers local entertainment ,medical and shopping facitlites.
INTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms,open plan kitchen /meals and living area.
• Main bedroom with ensuite including a shower,vanity and WC
• Main bathroom comprising of a separate shower and bath and vanity
• Quality LED lighting throughout
• Stainless-steel cooking appliances and Stone benchtops in kitchen
• Laundry with separate large linen cupboard.
• The main bathroom, has an individual shower, bath and a separate water closet which
runs off the full-size laundry.
• 5 kw Solar Panels to help for those increasing power bills
• Electric hot water system
• Reverse cycle split wall airconditioner cooling the home from the living area.
EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• Floor size -163m2 (including house,garage,portico and alfresco)
• Block Size -246m2
• Remote controlled double lock up garage
• Undercover paved outdoor entertaining area
• Great street appeal
Private road with extra parking
• 300m (approx) to the Ashby Village Shopping Centre and Ashby Tavern
• 2kms (approx) to Spring Hill Primary School
• 3.5kms (approx) to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre
• 7.kms (approx) to Lakeside Homes Joondalup Shopping City
• a short cycle to Joondalup lake and parklands
This property has alot to offer those Buyers looking for ,low maintenance quality living.
Although it is strata in title it is individual living in lifestyle
Strata Fees $190 per quarter
Contact Dee on 0438606997 to book your viewing.
- Air conditioned : -
- Patio : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 246 sqm
- Council Rates : $1792Per Year
- Strata Rates : $190Per Quarter
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal