Excellent Development Opportunity!
Beautiful Home, Great Site!!
ZONED R20/R40 set on an impressive 855sqm block this great family home has got to be seen.
With the opportunity of developing this block either build a second or third dwelling at the rear or you can take advantage of developing the entire block with the potentail 3 Unit Site.
As you step into this lovely family home you have a sunny large formal lounge with bay windows.
Living room combined separate dining and a versatile kitchen with lots of drawer and pantry space.
The kitchen has a Westinghouse oven, cook top and a Dishlux dishwasher.
Roller blinds in the kitchen with great light filtering through to the kitchen.
There is a good sized Butler’s Pantry renovated in 2009 with cavity slide door.
A fantastic 6 X 5 entertainment room, games room, or living room that captures all day sun this is a great addition to the home.
All bedrooms are of good size with the 4th bedroom having large mirrored cupboards, very spacious, bedroom can be used a study.
Sunny 3rd queen sized bedroom with robes and the 2nd room is a double or single.
Master bedroom with en suite with mirrored cupboard space as well as walk in robe.
Heated lights with extractor fan, single basin, shower cubicle and toilet in master en suite.
The spacious separate laundry has a separate toilet a linen cupboard, good bench-top space and sliding overhead cupboards.
The home is complimented with an evaporative ducted A/C throughout, fully insulated, gas hot water system that is only 3 months old.
With a fantastic 1.5kw, 6 panel Solar Power System installed you will never have to worry about a power bill again. Most months are credited on the 7c Buy Back.
Colourbond portico at the front of the home, a single remote controlled roller door to single car garage, additional 7 car parking.
There is an outdoor Pergola, fully retained wall at the rear of the property, lawn, mandarin trees, grapevine and garden patch.
Double garage at the rear of the property, garden shed, covered outdoor patio, side entrance to property from Gradient Way, with ample space for boat or caravan access.
The home is brick & tile with a concrete driveway.
* Other features include, but are not limited to:
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge
* Spacious family room and dining area with access to the games room and outdoor areas
* Well-equipped kitchen, comprising of a Westinghouse gas cook top, a Westinghouse Freestyle oven, a Dishlux dishwasher, storage pantry and Butler’s Pantry
* Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, mirrored built-in robes and a private
en suite bathroom with a shower and toilet
* 2nd/3rd bedrooms with BIR recesses
* 4th bedroom with mirrored BIR
* Fully-tiled main bathroom a separate bath and shower
* Separate second toilet
* Laundry off passageway to bedrooms
* Large single carport remote-controlled
* Double side gates for access to a second driveway, with further parking space for 7 cars, boat or caravan parking
* Garden shed
* 6 rooftop solar power panels
* Brand new instantaneous gas hot water system
* Ample driveway parking for 7 cars
* Walk to Beldon Primary School
* Close to Belridge City Shopping Centre
* Belridge Secondary College
* Edgewater Station
* Mullaloo Beach Hotel
* Ocean Reef Boat Harbour
* 24.8km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- Type : House
- Land Size : 855 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal