GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS BEAUTIFL FAMILY HOM
* UNDER APPLICATION
Beautifully presented inside and out, this magnificent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is the epitome of comfortable and contemporary family living, nestled on a manageable 540sqm (approx.) block and within very close proximity of stunning local parklands, Spring Hill Primary School, the fantastic Ashby Bar and Bistro, public transport and so much more.
New carpets throughout the bedrooms and in a cosy front lounge room keep the residence’s quiet spaces warm and welcoming, whilst solid timber flooring graces a commodious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, where most of your casual time will undoubtedly be spent. This part of the house is also accessible via shopper’s entry from the double garage and also extends outdoors to a fabulous rear alfresco entertaining space, surrounded by lush backyard lawns and low-maintenance established gardens.
The master bedroom itself is larger than average and includes a walk-in wardrobe for extra storage options, whilst a built-in study nook by the second and third minor bedrooms comes in very handy and keeps the children at work, close to the sleeping quarters. A very versatile and functional floor plan is completed by a huge central fourth bedroom-come-activity room that can even be utilised as a second study or a parent’s home office, if need be.
Only minutes separate this wonderful property from shopping at nearby Wanneroo, Joondalup, Carramar and Banksia Grove, whilst other educational facilities, golf courses, the freeway and beaches are all easily accessible from this quiet and family-friendly suburb. Be sure to visit this one before it’s too late!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Double doors reveal a carpeted front lounge or theatre room, depending on your living needs
• Recessed ceiling to family area, with a gas bayonet for heating
• The kitchen is well equipped with stylish light fittings, a massive fridge/freezer recess, a double sink, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, Technika gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven, range hood and an Electrolux Dishlex dishwasher
• Master bedroom ensuite, comprising of a shower, separate toilet and a pleasant garden outlook
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms have walk-in robes
• Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
• Laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Double linen press
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry and rear access
• Garden shed
• Gated vegetable garden area
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Close to the Drovers complex, Joondalup and Wanneroo shopping/business precincts and a whole lot more – love the location.
SORRY NO PETS TO THIS ONE WITH THE WOODEN FLOORING.
- Air conditioned : -
- Study : -
- Type : House
- Land Size : 540 sqm
- Date Available : 2016-08-02
- Bond : 1800
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal