Stunning Coastal Living! - APPLICATION IN ON THIS
Be the first to experience this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence that has been built to a very high standard of quality and offers ocean glimpses from its commanding corner position, nestled opposite a pharmacy, café, medical and dental facilities in the much sought-after Shorehaven Estate.
Modern low-maintenance living is assured here, from the elevated street frontage to a fabulous cedar-lined entertaining alfresco at the rear and right the way throughout the interior. Crisp porcelain tiling graces both a welcoming front lounge room, as well as a light, bright and spacious open-plan family and dining area that is overlooked by the sleekest of kitchens.
The latter boasts sparkling stone bench tops, glossy white cabinetry, a double sink, glass splashbacks, stylish light fittings, a range hood, a Bosch dishwasher and a 900mm deluxe Bosch gas cook top (five-burner) and oven. Off the minor sleeping quarters are three bedrooms, all carpeted for comfort and enjoying the luxury of mirrored built-in wardrobes, whilst the master suite features a fitted walk-in robe plus a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a double shower, stone vanity and a separate toilet.
There is also a private back laneway with gated access to the alfresco courtyard and a remote-controlled door leading into an extra-large double garage, complete with a side storage area, rear access and outdoor access to the drying court. Safe off-road parking is also on offer for when your friends, guests and extended family come over to visit.
Within walking distance of the beach and 1.7km of pristine coastline, sparkling blue ocean and white sands at your fingertips, the vibrant master-planned community that is Shorehaven at Alkimos is definitely where you want to be doing your living. A cosmopolitan seaside lifestyle like no other awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family and dining area with a recessed ceiling, fan, stylish light fittings and outdoor access to a cedar-lined alfresco courtyard, graced by quality aggregate paving, a ceiling fan of its own and external power points
• Carpeted master suite
• Recessed ceiling and fan to front lounge room
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with twin stone vanities, a separate bath and shower, heat lights and more
• A separate fully-tiled toilet off the laundry, where a stone trough bench complements outdoor access to the drying court
• Quality tap fittings throughout
• High ceilings throughout
• Touch-sensor lighting throughout (Satin Series LED)
• All stone bench tops are 40mm throughout
• Top-line accessories throughout
• Feature cornices and skirting boards
• Feature entry door
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Easy-care reticulated front and rear gardens
• Exposed aggregate floor in garage and home surrounds
• Get ready to enjoy the future Coastal Village Centre, including a Woolworths and 14 specialty stores and dining options, or spend a relaxing afternoon at the stunning four-hectare Waterfront Park, with Stage One now open and ready to indulge in
• Close to Shorehaven Beach Café
• Easy access to the newly-opened childcare centre, future primary school, sporting oval and a soon-to-be-completed Christian Grammar School.
Viewing is a must!!
- Air conditioned : -
- Type : House
- Date Available : 2016-06-01
- Bond : 1600
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal