Aussie living at its Finest - Immaculate, Elegant and Stunning!
Sunday, 22-Oct-2017, 02:30pm to 03:15pm
This absolutely amazing home is a rare opportunity of Paradise!!
Situated in a whisper quiet cul de sac, listening to the birds, in the prestigious tree lined suburb of Connolly, just a short stroll from the world class Joondalup Golf Course & Country Club sits this absolute “Gem”. Stroll to Café 28 on a Sunday morning to enjoy breakfast with a spectacular view.
As soon as you walk through the doors of this wonderful home you feel kindness and warmth. It’s filled with character. Its like a Balinese Sanctuary.
This is Aussie living at its finest! - All year entertaining – Café blinds for the cooler months, Frangipanis blooming in spring, huge swimming pool to cool off in the hot summer months – What more can you ask for?
Walking distance to highly sought after Connolly Primary School, St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School, Prendiville College and Ocean Reef Senior High School, shops and restaurants, this is the dream home you’ve been looking for!
Some of the features of this beautiful home are: -
• Entrance hall with slate floor tiles
• Master bedroom with ensuite - This beautiful parent’s suite has an abundance of room with a double built in robe plus a walk in robe. Equipped with a stunning ensuite with spa bath, separate wc, plus an extra large shower, what more could you ask for!
• Elegant sunken formal lounge room, with a built-in bar area with stunning views of the pool and garden
• Formal banquet-sized dining area with elegant atrium garden feature
• Huge sunken family/games room. Elevated dining and kitchen area with a beautiful log fire and views to the amazing entertaining area.
• Kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, granite bench tops (huge breakfast bar, easily seating 4), 5 burner cooktop, Technika 900mm electric oven, stainless steel range hood and dishwasher complete with double sink (with water filter tap), double fridge recess, pantry and loads of storage
• Spacious study with a pretty outlook to the front garden
• Ideally situated in a separate wing of the home you will find three spacious queen sized bedrooms, a large renovated family bathroom with shower and bath, plus separate WC in large renovated laundry with ample storage
This beautiful home comes with a stunning sculptured pool, landscaped rockery a sensational entertaining area. Fit for the largest group of family and friends. Capturing the most amazing sunsets. These views are just spectacular!
Private and secluded entertaining area
A wonderful & spacious well-built pergola with café blinds for all weather entertaining
Awesome sculptured sunken pool surrounded by a landscaped rockery
Mature and manicured yet low maintenance gardens
Cedar wood outside patio with ceiling fan
2 Garden sheds! – 4x4m2 Plus 3x2m2
Beautiful Lime tree and Frangipani
Extra space at the side of the home to allow for a trailer, small boat or jet skis!
Double remote garage with extra rooftop storage – 10m2!
Reverse cycle air conditioning units in family, lounge and bedroom
Gas wood look fireplace in formal lounge
Wood fire burning stove in family room
Start halving your electricity bills with solar electricity connected
Built in 1989
251m2 build area
- Type : House
- Land Size : 859 sqm
Your Property Value
Get a free appraisal